Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Yay and Stuff!

2nd week of school has officially started, Yesterday morning kae was just as excited to get up and get ready for school as she was last week.

Mrs. Deland finally got us (parents) a copy of their daily schedule so we know what hours to keep on the weekends, at least for lunch and nap. Let me just say they wash their hands a billion times a day! Kae also sings a little song while she's doing it at home

1 little 2 little 3 little bubbles
4 little 5 little 6 little bubbles
7 little 8 little 9 little bubbles
10 little bubbles making my hands clean

i thinks it's adorable!
Since Mrs. DeLand is preggo, and due in November, I've decided to knit her a cotton baby bib with a patch like the ones Sandi's been making, they're SO cute!

I picked up the yarn at JoAnns after my job interview this morning. Which, i'm happy to say, I got! I'll know by Friday if i start next week or in two weeks. It's not as much as I'd have been making working with Sandi, nor as many hours, but this is close to the school, and will fit exactly into kae's school hours. Which makes a bit more sense to me, i would have loved -Teaching- again, But this will just fit better into our schedules, especially since i won't have to rely as much on Mom or Pam or Ross to pick Kae up from school, which was my biggest issue. (Aftercare is freaking expensive!!!)

so Yay! and stuff =D

No comments:

Post a Comment