Saturday, September 11, 2010

I'm Employed!

So a couple weeks ago i got hired for JoAnn Fabrics, to work during season (but i've been told i have a fairly good chance of staying on after season is over). I worked yesterday (friday) and trained at the cutting table. They asked me when i went in to work today for a craft event!

Grandparent's Day!

so i got a couple more hours this week, and got to do crafted with little kids, it was so fun.

kaeley came in with Grandma Pam and made one too =D

though she didn't want to make it FOR grandma, it's hanging on the wall above her bed.

Ross said yesterday that my getting a job at JoAnns is like him getting a job at a Comic shop, the perfect job. I agree, it's not easy, but it's fun, and i'm just happy to be working again, even if it is only part time!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats, Paula. You are a Joann Jezebel (in addition to being a mommy monocrat, knitting knut, and goth goliath).

    Eh, you know what I mean.

    ReplyDelete