Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Ack!!!

So November got sucked up by my deciding to do NaNoWriMo. I don't regret it, i started late and finished early. and now my book is hibernating until after the new year for editing.

I have christmas presents i "should" be knitting!

I thought i was doing well, and then i noticed today is December 1st, and that Ross' corporate christmas party is, well, in 11 days. So i started a shawl to wear for that, if i get it finished. if not, um..i have no idea what i'll do.

Mom's Saroyan is almost finished, i just need to do the decreases. The baby blankets are finished, the bibs are finished, i cast on the Homespun for Kevan and Laurel's christmas afghan yesterday.

But i'm still running behind, and work is getting in my way.

On top of that, i need to finish Book 2 in the Dresden Files - Fool Moon - by friday, because the library will not let me renew a book with holds on it. crappy.

le sigh

No comments:

Post a Comment