Sunday, January 16, 2011

Christmas Presents

i'm a slacker. i've said it before and i'll say it again. My spare time has been taken up by reading and knitting. This is my time that's not taken by work and my child. Today is ross' birthday, and since he got a new electric griddle he's insisting on making pancakes for breakfast. so i have a few minutes.

since i'm behind there might be a couple blog posts from me today.

I made a couple christmas present this year, not as many as last year, but i burned myself out on scarves.

I made a Citron for my sister-in-law Lindsay. Got quite a few compliments on it from my MIL and Lindsay, they have a hard time believing how far i've come with knitting. I used Malabrigo Lace in Cognac.

I made a Saroyan for my Momma. She loved it, kept petting it. It's made with Malabrigo Worsted in Indigo.

My Grandmother-In-Law got a Reading shawl in Knitpicks yarn, it's SW Merino and a nice dark Green Color. it was a request (the green, not the shawl) i've been told she was very VERY happy about it.

I made Alice Mitts for my SIL too, in Vanna's Choice dusky purple.

My FIL got a 6 1/2 hour throw using Lion Brand Homespun in greens, looks kinda camo, but it's soft!

That's pretty much it for my hand-knit christmas gifts this year. I had so many plans, but this is all i got done /sigh

1 comment:

  1. All you got done?

    It looks like you knitted up a storm for Christmas. Bravo, intrepid knitter!

    ReplyDelete