Tuesday, August 2, 2011

July Reading List

July
1-87 Tiger’s Quest - Colleen Houck (7/1)
2-88 City of Ashes - Cassandra Clare (7/7)
3-89 Mercy Thompson: Homecoming - Patricia Briggs (7/8)
4-90 Evernight - Claudia Gray (7/11)
5-91 Night Season - Eileen Wilks (7/14)
6-92 The Awakening - Kelly Armstrong (7/15)
7-93 The Reckoning - Kelly Armstrong (7/18)
8-94 Soulless - Gail Carriger (7/19)
9-95 Dark Hunter Manga Volume 2 - Sherrilyn Kenyon (7/23)
10-96 Dark Hunter Manga Volume 3 - Sherrilyn Kenyon (7/24)
11-97 Passion - Lauren Kate (7/26)
12-98 The Gathering - Kelly Armstrong (7/29)
13-99 Dark Hunter Manga Volume 4 - Sherrilyn Kenyon (7/30)
14-100 What to Expect when You’re Expected - David Javerbaum (7/31)

I read more manga than i have in a while this month. but it's because i discovered the manga/graphic novel section of the gardens library! They had all 4 of the Dark Hunter Manga Volumes, and since this is one of my most favorite series out, i had to read them all. I'd already read one but i read it again to refresh my memory (though i didn't add it to the list because i'd already read it lol).

I also read a lot of Kelly Armstrong this month. I personally haven't gotten into her adult "Women of the Otherworld" series, but her YA Otherworld series are fantastic.

My favorite of the month is probably Soulless by Gail Carriger though. It's Steampunk Victorian with Vampire and Werewolves, what's not to love?!? Like Austen only BETTER. (i'm not a big fan of Austen.....)

My least favorite of the month is probably Tiger's Quest. Now before you judge, i LOVED the book, it's my least favorite because it made me cry. The end was just SO FREAKING SAD. I will read the next book when it comes out, and i'm sure i will love it too, but i'm giving this one my least favorite because i wanted a happy ending.../sigh

And now i'm patiently awaiting the next Kenyon book - Retribution. It comes out in like 3 days....

No comments:

Post a Comment