Tuesday, September 13, 2011

So....

It's been a little while since i've blogged.

Lots going on, i just haven't sat down to type it all out. bad me, i know.

First off, i have my 16 week dr appointment this week for Baby Ponyo (WIP name). Kae is super excited she's going to be a big sister.

We also signed up for Girl Scouts, and tonight i got my packet-o-girls to (finally) start setting up my troop. Yes, i know I'm crazy to be a Troop leader with a baby on the way. Hopefully i'll have a super assistant leader and fantastic volunteers that will pick up my slack when i'm, you know, in labor.

Tonight i had the seminar for the Fall Fundraiser...when did girl scouts start selling nuts and candy? and magazines? really? ok...we'll go with that. For all my peeps who read this, we start selling October First. Cookies are in January. $$$$$$$$$$

I'll have a blog tomorrow about kae's new lunch Sensation with pictures. Tonight all you get is ponyo.

No comments:

Post a Comment