Sunday, January 15, 2012

Redecorating for baby

Yesterday Ross, Dave, and Gail's husband Kevin painted Kae's room.

Her beach scene from before her birth is gone, swallowed by "celery stick" glidden. Personally I love it. It's bright, and neutral, and much closer to what I would have done originally.

The bed, nightstand, and dresser are moved to make space for the crib, I also finished kae's Flower Faerie Garland for her "tinker bell" part of the room. It's my knit I-cord garland base with fake flowers safety pinned to it. This way if the flowers wear out and fade, or she changes her favorite color, I can just snap some new ones up there.

I need to get a frame for her tinker bell poster from Jen, and some matching bedding. The crib needs to be put together and I need to sew his bedding, plus I want to find some bugs to put on the closet door.

In 5 weeks....

No comments:

Post a Comment