Thursday, September 6, 2012

Recipe time

I haven't posted a recipe on my blog in a while!

I meal plan these days, and typically I get all my recipes from pinterest. It's expanded my cooking skills, and the types of things my family eats. Kae is a much better eater. And she loves to help cook!

So tonight we had creamy ranch chicken.

You'll need:

- 3-4 chicken breasts (I used frozen boneless skinless)
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 8oz package of onion cream cheese
- 1 package noodles
- 1 package ranch dressing powder mix

Put the chicken in your crock pot!
Mix the ranch dressing and the soup in a bowl.
Add cream cheese and soup mix to crock pot!
Cover and cook
- thawed on low 3-4 hours
- frozen on low 6-7 hours

I shredded the chicken while I mixed up the sauce and added a drained can of peas, which I served over twisty noodles :D

Kae ate all hers, Ross told me its on the "make again" list. I can't taste anything, I have the sick. But I trust that it's good if the girl eats her food ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment