Friday, November 16, 2012

Oh look! A recipe!

Some of the husbeast's favorite meals are two things. Simple. And vegetarian.

This last meal plan was cheap and easy. And needed to use a lot of stuff sitting in the pantry and the freezer! I had a bag of frozen mixed broccoli and cauliflower. And two boxes of rice a roni long grain wild rice (my favorite!).

Roasted Parmesan veggies

Dump the veggies in a big bowl (I thawed mine first)
Add a drizzle of olive oil
About a tablespoon of lemon juice
Minced garlic (I used about a tablespoon)
Salt and pepper
A teaspoon of red pepper flakes
1/4 - 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese

Toss really well and dump onto an aluminum foil lined baking sheet (mine had a lip)

Cook at 425 degrees (preheated) for 20 minutes, stirring every 5 or so.

I served mine with the rice. It was nummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment