Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Uh oh

It's resolution time again ::sigh::

So here we go! If I write them down I'm more likely to stick with them.

Exercise - use my eliptical machine, start running again, Bellydance seriously again. Lose x lbs. the x is because I don't even know how much I weigh right now.

Knitting - knit only from stash. I now have a tub of yarn in the closet two reusable shopping bags full on the shelf, two boxes in the bedroom, plus a whole crate of fiber to make into yarn. 

I also want to knit with more of my own handspun. I plan to spin the fiber to knit a viajante. I have 8 oz of Raven by Fiber Fancy (she's since stopped dyeing). I'm hoping that will be enough.

Reading - my total goal is 52 books this year. I only got to 51 in 2013. I plan to read down my TBR list on goodreads, as well as only read books I already have or get from the library. I hope to read more non-fiction. 

Education - I plan to take at least 1 online class via coursera, Stanford online, or Harvard online per semester. 

Employment - I've been applying for jobs through oDesk as an independent contractor, most of the jobs I've been taking have been fixed pay for $5 here and there, so I want to try for something a bit more regular, even at less than minimum wage, working from home will help my family and keep me home with Connor. 

So there we are. I'm sure I'll have more to add later, like how many pounds I want to work on losing!

No comments:

Post a Comment