Wednesday, March 26, 2014

52 Books in 52 Weeks Challenge

I've done this challenge for the last 4 years or so, to keep track of everything i read. Now i not only keep track in the ravelry group (52 books in 52 weeks) but also on my Goodreads.

I've been slacking on my blog, and i'm hoping to change that here soon. so here is my January and February reading list!

January
1-1 Mark of Athena - Rick Riordan (1/2) free/library
2-2 Divergent - Veronica Roth (1/5) free/library
3-3 makeup manual - Bobbi brown (1/10) free/library
4-4 House of Hades - Rick Riordan (1/12) free/library
5-5 Soul to Save - Rachel Vincent (1/23) ebook/overdrive
6-6 Splintered - A. G. Howard (1/21) free/library
7-7 Soul to Keep - Rachel Vincent (1/24) ebook/overdrive
8-8 Soul to Steal - Rachel Vincent (1/26) ebook/overdrive
9-9 Before I Wake - Rachel Vincent (1/27) ebook/overdrive
10-10 With All My Soul - Rachel Vincent (1/27) ebook/overdrive
February
1-11 Unhinged - A. G. Howard (2/6) free/library
2-12 Her Mad Hatter - Marie ? (2/6) free/kindle
3-13 Blood Rights - Kristen Painter (2/11) $6.99/BN
4-14 The Coldest Girl in Coldtown - Holly Black (2/19) free/library-overdrive
5-15 Covet - JR Ward (2/20) free/overdrive
6-16 Through the Zombie Glass - Gena Showalter (2/24) free/library
7-17 If I Die - Rachel Vincent (1/26) forgot to add in january
8-18 Hypoerbole and a Half - Allie Brosh (2/26) free/library


January - i had the book hangover from hell form the Soul Screamers series by Rachel Vincent. I LOVE HER, and all the books I've read by her, these did not disappoint. Even though the books gave me the sad. it was even a sort of bittersweet ending. sadz.

February - I Was so disappointed with Unhinged, i really liked Splintered and  was hoping she'd continue with the fun, but it was just so forced. I also gave up on The White Rabbit chronicles by Showalter, who i also love, so it's not a hit on the author, just the series. I think i'm finally done with my Alice in Wonderland inspired crazy though. The Coldest Girl in Coldtown was my FAVORITE for the month, with Blood Rights being a very close second. 

No comments:

Post a Comment