Monday, February 8, 2010

Handbags for Haiti

Two weeks ago Jordana Paige sold off all her "imperfect" bags, with 100% (not including shipping) going to Doctors Without Borders.

I talked my hubs into letting me get a bag, i set the alarm on my cell phone to go off 5 til the hour so i could check the facebook feed to see which bag was coming up next. And when the eggplant Rio came up I busted butt to get through the shopping cart.

They sold out in less than 3 minutes. Shock!!!

BUT! OMG I GOT ONE!! considering the standard price for these bags, even in it's "imperfect" condition, it was worth it. And really, now that it's here, the only thing wrong with the bag is that it was missing the little zippy pouch for notions and such (i ordered one in grey just in case, can never have too many notions pouches!)

I love it, it's perfect, it's purple, it's got plenty of space, and now i have a "real" official knitting bag! /dance


yay =D

2 comments:

  1. NICE! I got one in red and the only "imperfection" was some loose strings on one of the handles! I just posted pics of mine...

    ReplyDelete