Friday, February 12, 2010

The Olympics

Once upon a time men competed (naked might i add) in the Olympics to prove they were the best the known world had to offer. Gradually things changed to where they are now. at least they're clothed.

I'm probably not going to watch much of the actual Olympics, mostly because i'll probably forget.

But the Cast on for the Ravelympics is tonight. I've got my pattern and my yarn all ready to go, my interchangeable needles are all set up to start.

And then when helping a friend go through BAGS AND BAGS of Vintage (*cough old cough*) yarn i was given the skeins of grey and cherry red red heart. So now i can cast on a scarf for the Special Olympics too! Donated yarn for a charity project, makes me feel all warm and fuzzy.

So two projects for Team Twilight in the Ravelympics. One scarf for a kick-ass athlete in the Special Olympics, Maybe even a pair of Fingerless gloves for my friend who donated the yarn.

9pm EST for Cast on and i have until February 28th to finish. I'm golden =D

No comments:

Post a Comment