Thursday, October 7, 2010

Halloween Vampire Swap 2010

I got my package pretty early this time around! from Pru182.

She sent me so much fun stuff, Stitch Markers, Beaded Bracelets, a pumpkin Keychain, a beaded/sequined mask, some pretty spiderweb earrings, absolutely scrumptious yarn! Chocolate...om nom nom nom.

and


A Bottle of True Blood! (Type-O....makes me want to pull out my cd's i haven't listened to since College!)

Also a very cute little halloween box stuffed full of fun stuff, little tarot cards more chocolate, pez.

and my hand-knit is a very warm pair of fingerless gloves, it's getting chilly, so they'll get used soon!

Thanks Courtney, i lurve =D


as for MY package to go out, i've got a bunch of little things pulled together already, and i'm about half finished with the hand knit item. I had started but guessed incorrectly on the measurements, so i had to frog and start over. but I caught up pretty quickly (even with work and my reading habit).

I'm at 161 Books for the year, though, i finshed reading Wide Awake, a Twilight FanFic that's 900 pages long, part of me wants to count it as 3 books. my goal for the year is 200+ books, based on that math, i need to finish 13 books a month for the next 3 months (not including the 6 i already finished for October). I think i can, I think i Can.

Saturday is Kae's 5th Birthday Party, expect a Blog entry for that =D

No comments:

Post a Comment