Friday, October 29, 2010

My Own Little Birthday

Today is my birthday.

I'm 29. Yup, a woman who freely admits her age! holy rusted metal batman!!!!!

i got a great haul for my hatchday too =D

My Father In Law Kevan sent me a Ball Winder and a whole set of 15 sizes of bamboo DPNS..yes yes, no more borrowing from Sharan!

The Husbeast got me the Sock Yarn One Skein Wonders books, and Greywalker, sounds good, in the right genre, go Ross! also got Kirby Yarn and a boatload of hersheys w/almond chocolate! (and my Zombies hate you because you're Awesome bookmark!)

I got 3, yup, 3, Barnes and Noble gift cards, i spent the one from Jennifer on a few books today, iDrakula (the story of Dracula told via texts and emails, it's actually very amusing) and Three paranormal romance novels, a mixed bag for me =P

I did some school stuff for Kae this morning (Halloween parade) and i got to pick up my paycheck, and then spent WAY too much freaking time renewing my driver's license. Homeland security has some really stupid rules regarding renewals. But it's taken care of until 2018...

All in all it's been a good day, gonna go to mom's to finish the birthday celebration tomorrow.

and to end a joke kae told me today.


Knock Knock?
Who's There?
Yogurt Cow

::Laughs Maniacally::

No comments:

Post a Comment