Sunday, October 23, 2011

Bean and corn taquitos

Tonight I made a new recipe, I pretty much made it up as I went from what I had on hand.

1 can drained and rinsed sodium free black beans
1 can salt free sweet corn drained
Approx. 1 c mashed potatoes
1/4 cup medium salsa
15 or so corn tortillas
2 cups Mexican blend cheese
Sour cream for dipping

Mix all ingredients but sour cream and tortillas (drr) together in a bowl, you can mash the beans if you want, I left them whole.

Put a about 2 tablespoons in each tortilla and roll them up.

Place them on a greased baking sheet and cook for 8 minutes on each side at 400 degrees. (for the first 8 minutes keep covered with aluminum foil).

They were a huge hit. We had leftovers and kae wants one in her lunch tomorrow, hurray!

No comments:

Post a Comment