Thursday, February 2, 2012

To Do List

last post today..i promise!


When I updated the OS on my iPhone i got this handy little app called "reminder"
it's a TO DO LIST! omg love.

i started putting everything in there that needed to get done before baby came (3 weeks omg /panic)

so far i've gotten a lot done off my list, but i still have more, a lot more. some of which i try and tackle every day on top of the regular household upkeep i have to do (you know, that never ending pile of laundry and dishes that sprouts up as soon as you get the space clean? yeah, that)

almost all of it requires my sewing machine /sigh


problem is i don't have any pinking scissors...blah

i find that i have started adding stuff to my List that i've already finished, so i can feel good about checking it off. and that's not the best way to do it. actually it's the cheaters way. so today i'm going to make a template and start cutting t-shirts for the quilt i promised Ross, and use the leftover cotton to make re-useable baby wipes to go with my cloth diapers.

once i stop playing on the computer..lol

No comments:

Post a Comment