Thursday, April 19, 2012

Junk in the trunk

So I decided to cloth diaper Connor. At first he was so small they didn't fit at all (the econobum sizes are 8-35lbs, he dropped to 7 even at 2 weeks) but now they're fitting a little.

I bought a couple small bummis whisper wraps from a fellow raveler and a set of infant pre folds from amazon. And a day glo snappi which is maybe the neatest invention ever. No more diaper pins!

I am a big fan of pre folds and covers, and have been knitting a wool soaker to add to the stash. I'm even breaking my yarn diet to buy some wool from Jess over at storied yarns.

He is Connor from the clan McLeod.

I have no idea how much Connor actually weighs right now, he gets his 2 month shots Monday so I'll know then. But it's at least over 8 lbs. the econobums give him a huge fluffy butt!

White butt is econobums, frog pond is bummi wrap :)

No comments:

Post a Comment