Saturday, June 9, 2012

WWKIP 2012 Day 1

This year the kip hunt is a big public knitting bingo game! Which is really cool and I hope we do it this way again next year, this is a test and we can refine, and hopefully get more players! Especially since we're trying to open it up country wide.

Anyway, with two kids now it's much harder to get my spaces, I've snagged a few I knew I'd never make it to, and I'm working in some I know I can.

For example my two yarn bombings!

Also tonight I got full service restaurant, we went to Friday's, and the service was crap, but the food was good, and really, I didn't feel like cooking, meal plan or not.

I tried to get Ross to take a pic of me crocheting with Connor on my lap, but he wouldn't.

Hopefully I'll get a slot 6or two of my own tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment