Thursday, December 6, 2012

November Reading list



november
1-69 Southern living Christmas cookbooks vol 1 (11/11) - free/library
2-70 southern living Christmas desserts (11/11) - free/library
3-71 the three shepards daughter - Gillian Summers (11/28) - free/Gail loan

Yeah, really exciting.

The Tree Shepherd's Daughter is a YA Fey book. I was told to prepare for mass hatred of the main character Keelie. That she'd annoy the hell out of me in just a couple pages. I was pleasantly surprised. Keelie wasn't as bad as some teenagers, considering the situation.

If I'd been in her situation, I'd have been SOOOOO much worse....yeah.

Anyway, I'm not totally psyched for Renn Faire 2013!

Time to pull my Bellydance stuff out of storage and put my Gypsy costume back together!

No comments:

Post a Comment