Thursday, December 13, 2012

Parent teacher conference

Ever feel like the world is judging you? Your parenting skills?

Kae's progress report came home today. She's below grade level in handwriting....and has no ability to manage conflict.

Ok I know kae is really sensitive, she gets upset easily, she doesnt handle bullying well, she doesn't handle criticism well. She's SEVEN...

We've had a lot of upsets this year, Connor being born, the "incident", daddy probably changing jobs. We've had some conflict. She's having to share her room now, and her parents.

The teacher says, no need to be alarmed. But this [jnsert profanity here] called Dcf on us. So my knee jerk reaction is to go in with my dukes up.

It doesn't help that I'll have both kids with me because Ross can't ever be home to help with this.

No comments:

Post a Comment