Tuesday, October 1, 2013

September Reading List

September
1-41 Inuyasha VizBig Omnibus Volume 1 - Rumiko Takahashi (9/4) Free/Library
2-42 Outlander - Diana Gabldon (9/5) - free Friday/nook
3-43 Styxx - Sherrilyn Kenyon (9/9) - free/library
4-44 Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children - Ransom Riggs (9/23) $14 purchased last year

So my two favorites were Styxx and Outlander. I'm not sure why i waited so long to read the outlander books, they're very good. I've stalled on the second because i promised Ross i'd read The Child Thief.

my LEAST favorite was Miss Peregrine's. I wanted it to be a spooky ghost story, and it wasn't. i won't say more because i don't want to spoil it. It was interesting, and the pictures were indeed creepy. but the book took a turn i just couldn't keep with. I probably won't read the next one.

No comments:

Post a Comment