Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Gotta catch em all!

Pokemon...

I can only blame myself I guess.

It started about 12 yearso ago, I got a gameboy advance color. I got pokemon red used at GameStop, and played while i worked at qvc taking people's orders over the phone.

Then Ross and I got Ruby and Emerald with gameboy advanced SP's. 

Pokemon, the game where you catch little digital creatures and subjugate them, making them fight to earn money and prizes. 

And I gave kaeley a copy....

So now we're playing diamond and pearl, trading and battling, all is happy...BAM!



Pokemon TCG...and online...free to play?! Crap

Kae has pokemon coming out her ears, books, games, cards. 



She wants to be a pokemon trainer for Halloween. 

I will say this. It's fun, it's safe, it's social, pokemon helps her with math, and makes her want to read (more than usual). She has to follow directions, and play by the rules. 

She's also learning to win and lose graciously. 

Sooooo, annoying? Sometimes...
Still a win? Yup

No comments:

Post a Comment