Friday, April 4, 2014

March Reading List

March
1-19 The Girl in the Steel Corset - Cady Cross (3/4) free/library
2-20 Up From the Grave - Jeanine Frost (3/5) free/library
3-21 Asylum - Madeline Roux (3/11) free/library
4-22 A Discovery of Witches - Deborah Harkness (3/17) free/library
5-23 Breathe - Sarah Crossan (3/20) free/library
6-24 Red, White, and Blood - Christopher Farnsworth (3/28) free/library
7-25 Night Broken - Patricia Briggs (3/29) free/library

I liked every book i read in march EXCEPT

Breathe, and A Discovery of Witches.

Breathe was annoying, too much like the conspiracy theories that Ross is always talking about, and reading about on Above Top Secret.

Discovery of Witches was long winded, Twilight meets  The mayfair witches, and i liked the mayfair witches. it's just trying too hard to be an Anne Rice book for me, and it lost me.

my favorites, all the rest..really, even Asylum, which reminded me of an episode of Scooby Doo.

No comments:

Post a Comment