Thursday, July 31, 2014

July Reading List

July
1-49 Friday Night Bites - Chloe Neill (7/7) free/library
2-50 Whisperers The Secret History of the Spirit World - J.H. Brennan (7/13) free/Lib
3-51 Everneath - Brodi Ashton (7/20) free/library
4-52 Bodies of Subversion: A Secret History of Women and Tattoos - Margot Mifflin (7/31) lib

Everneath was awesome, i read the whole book in 4 hours, but i'm not sure if my heart can take reading the rest of the series yet. i have a feeling the book hangover will be like the Soul Screamer books from February. I was in a hangover funk for months.

Both my non-fiction this month were really interesting, and both were recommendations by Anne Rice through her facebook page. because i'm a dork and miss the Coven of the Articulate. I am SO EXCITED (!!!!!!) for the return of Lestat in October 28th. the day before my Birthday..

best.present.ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment