Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Scentsy!

For those I haven't yet informed of my newest adventure, I'm selling SCENTSY!

don't know what Scentsy is?! well, here


there is also Laundry Care and personal hygiene. Anything you can use to make you, and your house, smell good, we've probably got!

I'm just giving blog readers (Rav peeps mostly) a heads up about a couple promotions for this July and August. Big ones!

For JULY only, we have the Bring Back My Bar! 20 scents that have been retired and voted back by the costumers. They're limited edition, so stock up while you can!

This is the ONLY place you can get 12 bars for $45 (plus applicable taxes). 

Also, August brings us to the end of the Spring/Summer season, and to make space for NEW scents and products in the Fall/Winter selections, they'll be discontinuing some Scents


Last, but certainly not least, the Charitable Scentsy Buddy will be retiring. Roosevelt the Rabbit!
http://www.paulalyons.scentsy.us

(I have this one, he's so soft and squishy, I put the  Clean Breeze scent pak in him so my bed always smell like the sheets just came out of the Dryer!)


I will be running a party until July 23rd! You can order online, or email me to place, ask me about how you can reduce your shipping cost!!!!



Paulamlyons@outlook.com
Http://www.paulalyons.scentsy.us

No comments:

Post a Comment