Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Thrifty Me

I've been buying Christmas presents for people already, mostly the kids. Money has been crazy the last few months. So I get little things here and there, mostly with my Scentsy paychecks ;)

The other day we were at the greenwise publix and kae saw these 

Mind you this IS real makeup. It's just marketed to girls in a fancy box. It is lighter colors, but the price O.o nope!

Kae wanted it pretty badly though, we compromised, and I told her we'd put it on her Christmas list.

So yesterday I was at dollar tree, and what do ya know?! They haz makeup!

I actually get most of mine from dollar tree, feeling pretty doesn't have to break the bank people.

I also raised my Ipsy stash, I had a hot pink bag from February, the lip gloss in bright pink, and the sparkly red nail polish already. Two eye shadows and a lipstick, $3.18. I still need to get a blush, since I actually have a set of brushes and pitch the little ones that come with my stuff, I didn't have one she could keep. 

So, makeup for the girl? $5 ish. Taking pictures of her crazy blue eyeshadow? Freaking priceless!

No comments:

Post a Comment