Wednesday, May 27, 2015

New venture

So I'll be blogging a little (maybe a lot) about a new past time for me. 

I joined an online community a while back called Gaming Mommies. It's mostly on Facebook, but i can link groups later, or you can google-fu. There are sub groups for just about anything your geeky mommy heart desires. I'm in :

- Pokemon
- Anime
- Archeage
- Crafty
- Reading
- Dungeons and Dragons

The last one, D&D, is new to me. I've been around it second hand since I was a kid. Friends older brothers played, tried to get us to play, there was math. We went outside instead.

My beast plays in a bi-weekly Saturday group of 4-6, right now they're running Star Wars. The ladies wrangle the kids instead of playing. I'm sure we could if we wanted, but the children might kill each other.

So Saturday night we had a character creation party. Online. Via Ventrilo. It took forever.

I'm now the proud owner of a Tiefling Witch named Numinya.


With a raven familiar named Orrin


Hiiiii

I'll post our first game session opinions tomorrow 😉

No comments:

Post a Comment