Thursday, November 5, 2009

Holiday Rush

i've been rushing around making scarves and things for people for christmas since the beginning of october, now, with November started and i have a real deadline, i find myself falling into a slump.

I don't want to finish these scarves!

I want to make things for myself with all this yummy yarn.

Each time i pick up the Bumblebee scarf, i want to put it down and work on the pair of spats i'm test knitting for a book.

each time i go to cast on to work on the fingerless gloves for my brother, i want to put it down and cast on for the scarf for myself.

I still have so much to do before Christmas, i'm not managing my time wisely. /sigh

and now i keep thinking about the Ravelympics. and which event i want to enter, even though it's almost 4 months off.

Note to self, seriously invest in stitch markers....

No comments:

Post a Comment