Wednesday, April 3, 2013

March Book List

1-16 Lover Mine - JR Ward (3/5) free/library re-read
2-17 Little Girls Are Mean - Michelle Anthony (3/6) Free/Library
3-18 Lover Unleashed - JR Ward (3/15) free/library re-read
4-19 The Half-life of Facts - Samuel Arbesman (3/15) audiobook free/overdrive
5-20 World War Z - Max Brooks (3/18) free/library
6-21 Interview with the Vampire Claudia’s Story - Anne Rice (3/19) free/christmas gift
7-22 The Walking Dead Volume 1 - Robert Kirkman (3/29) free/library

The Walking Dead was probably my favorite read this month, I loved seeing the differences between the Comic and the show, it makes me appreciate the writing in the show more lol.

I have a tie for last place, Claudia's Story and The Half-Life of facts. Half life was boring as crud. i had to force myself to listen to it. Claudia's Story was Interview With the Vampire...as a graphic novel. there wasn't really any new insight to Claudia. Honestly, I've been waiting for years for Claudia's Diary, that Jesse found in the wall at their New Orleans home in Queen of the Damned. So anything else would have just been a big disappointment, but I gave it a shot /sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment