Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Fitness!

Yeah....so....my New Years resolutions fell down immediately this year. I'm horrible, and fairly lazy.

But I'm on a kick. And hoping I can keep motivated!

So here's some new in my life:

(The large hoop!) is a Gold's Gym weighted hula hoop. The big bastard weighs 2.5 lbs and kicks the crap outta me. It's HARD. And almost as much exercise in picking it up when it drops. Also....I have bruises...from a hula hoop.

Weeeeee!

I download the cutest damn app to help keep track of my water intake. This is a hard one for me. I was drinking, almost exclusively, Coca Cola. I'm down to maybe 2 - 20oz bottles a week. I'm drinking green tea to keep the caffeine migraine at bay. 

This is Bubba. He's my Plant Nanny sprout. I'm in love with this app! I drink water, he grows up! 

This is my folder on my phone to keep me motivated. I count my calories (food journal - keeps me from snacking). everytime Connor and I go for a walk, we stroll for Charity. I jog away from zombies at least once a week. And meditate (letting the kids create my zen) before bed. 

It helps that my BFF is on the exact same program (minus the zombies). So we're holding each other accountabe via a private Facebook group and texts

 
I'm tired of being fat. I know I'll never be a size 6 again. But I'd settle for 12 over the 22 that I am now ::sigh::

No comments:

Post a Comment