Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Weigh-in

So my weigh days are Fridays.

I'm trying really hard to keep motivated, and my bestie is helping with that soooo much. We text constantly throughout the day. Send each other healthy recipes to add to our meal plans (I'm lucky, my family will eat veggies). We also have a private Facebook group where we post our progress for the day, motivational memes, song playlist ideas, workout videos, and shop links. 

Pinterest has been invaluable. Both for recipes, and fitness plan additions.

My typical week:

Breakfast (protein bar)

Workout - elliptical, hula hoop, yoga, Zumba, diastis work, walking/jogging. Yoga usually gets paired with diastis, which I equate to Pilates. I'm going to start adding Bellydance back into the mix soon.

Snack (fruit)

Lunch (low cal, protein)

Snack (salty or vegetable)

Dinner (portion controlled, vegetarian)

I also drink 120oz of water a day throughout. 

So. My weight.

Guessed starting weight - 220lbs
Adjusted starting weight - 231lbs
First weigh in - 228lbs

Loss so far - 3 lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment