Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Project 333

So I keep seeing this pop up on Instagram, and decided that it might be what I need to cut down the clutter in my closet/dresser.

I have sooooo many articles of clothing, and most of them live on the floor instead of the dresser, or back in the closet where they belong. 

I am ashamed

So today after my workout I decided to go through all my clothes and take the plunge. Keep in mind my workout clothes, pjs, undies, and sentimental jewelry don't count (so my gram, and my rings, aren't part of the 33).

Here is my list

- black denim jeans
- blue denim jeans
- black leggings
- grey and red pinstripe slacks
- black/grey maxi dress
- black maxi dress
- black/grey dress w/pockets
- coral sleeveless shirt
- velvet roses tank
- purple tie dye jeweled shirt
- purple peasant blouse
- gs troop tee
- gs cookie sale tee
- malificent pokemon tee
- evil puff girls tee
- fox girl tee
- doctor who angels tee
- doctor who Harry potter tee
- purple witch tee
- zombie eat flesh tee
- walking dead tee
- the raven tee
- teal braided neck tee
- black braided neck tee
- crocheted neck tank
- grey/grey polo
- beware perverts tee
- purple peasant tee
- black and bronze flowered tank
- tan beaded sandals
- purple bob's shoes
- purple studded purse
- grey hobo bag

Now, I purged a lot of stuff. And stashed my "winter" wardrobe and peacoat for my seasonal change in November.

I also refuse to get rid of my Vera Bradley purses. So they are also put away. It might be hoarding, but they were expensive. 

My last "um, no" was my renn faire garb/Bellydance stuff. Most is handmade, and expensive to purchase. It's a specialty item that I only wear a few times a year. 

Since I've lost some weight (and a whole freaking dress size!!) some of my handknits are being rehomed. Oh well, I'll just have to make new >:)

Here is the website for anyone who wants to try it out <3

No comments:

Post a Comment