Tuesday, June 3, 2014

May Reading List

May
1-39 The Gunslinger - Stephen King (5/11) free/library
2-40 I Am Malala - Malala Yousafzai (5/14) free/library
3-41 The Honest Toddler (5/15) free/library
4-42 The Magicians - Lev Grossman (5/19) free/library
5-43 Touchstone - Melanie Rawn (5/24) free/library

Favorites, I am Malala and The Honest Toddler.

least favorites, The Magicians. Whiney, draco malfoy. youarenotaspeshulsnowflake!!!!

everything else was just Meh, i'm a huge stephen king fan, and i wasn't impressed with The Gunslinger. though my mom and brother assure me the series gets so much better once we're not in the Wild west with Roland. we'll see, it's on my list.

Touchstone was great if you love the theatre, and fantasy books. it was ok for me, but i felt lost, like i missed a short story that explained the background of the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment