Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Foam Play

A lot of my posts will start with:

"I found this thing on Pinterest" yeah I'm one of those moms.

Todays Pinterest experiment was shaving cream play. Or foam, I used shaving cream.

The original pin had no directions, just a picture. Of a cute little guy running around in a bathing suit covered in foam. It said "a tarp and shaving cream"

Well I didn't want to buy a tarp I'd never use, so I got a dollar store shower liner and a can of raspier scented shaving foam. 

I immediately noticed that there would be a problem with wind blowing the tarp around. So we weighed down the edges with toys.


The next problem - the foam made the liner stick to the kids, so the weights were worthless. 


Connor HATES being messy...hates...
So this was a test of my patience. 

Ultimately they had fun.


Spraying them off with the hose was the best part for me >:)

No comments:

Post a Comment