Friday, December 19, 2014

Holiday Gifties

Since none of my gift people read my blog I can post pictures of my hand knits here ;)


From left to right, aceso hat for Laurel, simple beanie for Kevan, tiny simple beanie for Connor.

This is Shellie's hat, it's my aceso pattern with a modified brim. I also made the poppy. Grey and poppy are her wedding colors.

Cowl to match.

I don't have pictures if the two other cowls I've done. One in navy blue and one in red with gold sparkle. For my step-sisters. 

The Flax sweater by Tincanknits that I modified the garter stripes on the sleeves, for Ross


I'm also working on some fingerless gloves for kae in sparkly lavender. So sparkly.

Luckily my Christmas knitting has been fairly slim this year. I had lofty goals to do a sweater for my step dad too, but I couldn't find a pattern he would like

No comments:

Post a Comment