Monday, April 19, 2010

Computerless

i have problems with hard drives most people don't have
my computer is dying
i can hear it
a little more every minute
it clicks and pings at me when i try and do just about anything
and now...now whenever i try and log into warcraft, it blots out my internet connection
and shuts down on me

luckily we have the laptop, so i won't be completely without computer, just without much of a computer, i can't really do much of anything on it but check my email. And Rav.

Tomorrow my mission is to get an external hard drive (ross has one, but it's full...with what i'm not gonna say, but he's a man, so you take a wild guess) to back up my 100gigs of pictures and ebooks. i have a very good friend who's letting me use his online storage system to back up my pictures and files i can't replace (pics of kaeley..i would cry, again..i can't lose her baby pictures again it'll break my heart). He's so getting these socks!

I guess i'll be getting alot of reading/knitting/spinning done until this is taken care of. who knows how long that will be.
on a not so depressing note
i knit up a head band for Kae using my very own handspun =D

No comments:

Post a Comment