Thursday, May 6, 2010

Squee!

Yay my computer is here!!!

it's like a whole new start, a clean slate, it's fantastic. And fast. omg so much faster than my desktop. Probably because the hard drive isn't clicking and whirrrrrrring at me.

So once I get everything set up, and all my backed up files moved over. Oh, and get the hang of Windows 7....bah. I'll really be able to do stuff again.

I have pictures of Kae's pretty fingernails from us painting them to post.Pictures of the Batt i won for the Fiber Fancy spin-along. and my Play in the Kettle "Crow" braids.


I have a replacement russian spindle for the one i ordered that came bent.


I'm going to do a spindle spin-along, the theme is Art and Artists, and since i want to go from stash i'm going to use some teal/black merino i have that's similar colors to Circe Invidiosa by John William Waterhouse. He's my favorite artist, and that's my favorite painting.
And now the Chinese food is here for lunch, Huzzah Veggie Fried Rice!

No comments:

Post a Comment