Wednesday, November 30, 2011

November Reading List

November
1-112 Mama Knows Breast - Andi Silverman (11/4)
2-113 Breastfeeding For Dummies (11/5)
3-114 The Complete Idiots Guide to Breastfeeding (11/8)
4-115 B&N Edition of Aesop’s Fables - (11/8)
5-116 Mason Dixon Knitting (11/23)

yup, that's right...5, and 3 of them were breastfeeding books. which my husband can't believe i read, because "why would there be entire books on the subject?!" yeah, he's hopeless.

my favorite of the month was Mama Knows Breast. it was funny and quirky, and didn't make me feel guilty about not being able to BF with Kaeley (i like that, a lot.....)

November was also NaNoWriMo. Which i participated in for the second year. it does eat my entire month, but Ross and Kae are surprisingly understanding. I was hoping the beast would participate with me this year, but he flaked out pretty early. I have until May or June to actually finish my book and seriously edit it, because i signed up for CreateSpace, which will give me a free proof copy and 5 free bound copies of my book for finishing, and also give me free access to be able to publish and market the books through Amazon.com. I'm not sure i'll actually publish the book for human consumption., but having a copy of a book i wrote on my bookshelf is something i'd be super proud of.

November was actually a pretty active blog month for me. Kae did a lot of random things that i wanted to share. =D

1 comment:

  1. Good for you, Paula! You're an inspiration. Go, Paula, go Paula!

    ReplyDelete