Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Thanksgiving garland

Today kae made a garland out of fall colored construction paper and yarn. The plan is to take it to Grandma Debbie's for dinner thursday afternoon.

While we made it we used each leaf to talk about the things we're Thankful for, and we wrote them down.

Here is kae's list:

1) my friends
2) my family
3) food (go figure)
4) for electricity so I can read at night
5) butterflies because they help us get honey
6) squirrels because they are cute
7) for mom and dad because they help me learn and grow
8) Ms Bailes because she's a great teacher
9) books because they help me learn new things
10) love because it makes us happy

I love my kid /sniffle

I am thankful for my family and friends (who may as well be family) and my kid and soon to be kid. I have a lot in my life to be happy about and greatful for.

Though I don't always show it /sigh

Have a happy safe thanksgiving everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment