Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Thank Yous

With the school year, and Girl Scout year, coming to an end. Kae and I decided to do thank you gifts for the church, and Kae's guidance counselor.

The church has been really good to use, letting us use the youth group room and the Sunday school rooms these last two years. And since I want to be able to use the room again, we're making sure to say thanks.

We painted the pot grey/silver, the dripped green and blue paint from the bottom. The blue didn't want to run /sigh.
Kae also picked a pentas plant for the church to but in their butterfly/memorial garden.



The second pot I did myself, for Ms. S, she's worked privately with kaeley all year, and while I can't honestly say its made a huge difference, it has made A difference. Kae knows there is an adult at school who will listen to her, and cares. That's so much more than I can say for her teacher. 
Kae picked a huge red gerber daisy plant to give Ms S. might clash with the pot, bug kae picked the colors. Black light reactive yellow, purple and pink. It's so bright it dims the sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment