Thursday, January 21, 2010

new!

so many new things the last couple weeks

Ross is 30..he's sad, but not so sad that he won't complain about helping me put together my new desk!

which is a really spiffy corner desk btw..it takes up so much less space, my Stash can move in now =D

i've gone back to the e-bil that is World of Warcraft. playing mostly on our alliance server (anetheron) though i did start a couple characters on Dreanor, the server the Rav guilds are on. Though i haven't made contact yet, i don't play them often.

I got a set of size 8, 9-inch circular needles by KA, bought them on amazon.com when i purchased Ross' birthday present, i'm half done with a set of fingerless gloves!
They're the Alice Mitt's pattern. i had a bit of trouble with the part where it says to knit back and forth for the thumb hole, but i figured it out and finished the first one at Knit Night last night. (which, on par with the last couple weeks, was a blast!)

Next week (wednesday the 27th) Jordana Paige is going to be selling off her slightly imperfect bags for $50 +Shipping, with the $50 from each sale going to Doctors without Borders. Which is an organization that i truly believe in. I talked to Ross and hopefully i'll be able to get my hands on a Knitter's Satchel. Handbags for Haiti . Check it out!!

Other than that i'm plugging away on a Baktus, I need to make Kae a dr's appointment, and i need to weed through my stash before it moves in to the bedroom to organize it.

No comments:

Post a Comment