Thursday, January 28, 2010

Slacker!

Yup, that's me, i'm a slacker.

most of the time

But i'm working on it, really! Today i hung up my John William Waterhouse picture that Ross got me for christmas in 2008 and got framed for my Birthday in 2009

Waterhouse is my absolute favorite artist, ever. I have 4 of his prints now, though i don't have Circe Invidiosa, which really is my all time favorite.

I'm plugging away on these fingerless gloves, i've had one finished for a week, the second one has been sitting here, mocking me. I've had to rip it out 3 times because i keep screwing up on the thumb hole. But no more, today i will finish!!

I got my Pen Pal package off to Idaho yesterday /squee, i hope Britt likes it =D

oh, and i made Kae's dr's appointment so we can finally look into getting her VPK voucher to get her started with the whole..School...Thing...yay.

Ravelympics, 2 weeks away, give or take, i'm doing Short Track Shawl, should be interesting!

No comments:

Post a Comment