Sunday, July 25, 2010

It Stole My Mojo!!

the last few weeks have stolen my mojo, my knitting and spinning mojo.

but they're back!

i finished two projects today that i'd had sitting around taunting me, one for MONTHS!!
the Paining the Roses Red is now a Table runner to sit on top of the Victrola (a huge record player but the records are really thick, it was my grandmothers)
and i finished the "Mutiny on the Bounty" hat. it's an Inside-out Chemo cap, knit flat and seamed. Kae loves it, she claimed it almost immediately =D
Still plugging away on a couple projects, and i still need to finish spinning up Seth, i hope to get that done this week.

Adding two new patterns to my Ravelry has shown to be a problem, i'm still trying to figure that out, but the Summer Girl Scarf and Eternal Artist Gloves will be up soon. the Tattoo Faerie Knit-a-long starts soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment