Thursday, July 8, 2010

Tour de Fleece and my Slackerness

yeah, i'm a slacker.

Sunday our internet went out....again.
the modem was finally replaced, after almost two months of me calling comcast and saying, look, you've done everything BUT replace the modem, just give us a new one!!!!grr

and then some other things happened. It's been a very long week for me.

I haven't touched my spinning wheel since sunday. I think this disqualifies me.

I plan to finish up Seth and start on the Cobalt for my mom, but mostly i'm just dealing with a lot of personal stuff and knitting and spinning are taking a back seat until this either works out or explodes. there is no other option.

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there. One way or another, things will get better. Let me know if you need some time out to relax. We can go knit or spin. Or if you just want some time to yourself, I can borrow Kaely for a couple of hours.

    ReplyDelete