Sunday, July 4, 2010

Tour de Fleece - Day 2

i've been pre-drafting my Seth Fiber all morning, so i can spin it up when kae is napping.
I really wanted to fit all of it on one bobbin, but i don't think it's going to happen /sigh

In talking with my friend Jess earlier about our daughter's and spinning, i remembered this little plastic wheel i found on ebay while i was shopping for my Kiwi

1960's Red Rider Spinning Wheel

and now i really want to get one for kae, i think she'd love it. so i'm "watching" the auction.

Tomorrow i'm going to be doing Spindle spinning since i only have 3 bobbins and i'm going to need one free for plying.

I plan to let Kaeley pick a blob of fluff from my PhatFiber box to spin up and make her a hair bow with, the pattern came in my box too.

I've got a Swatch of Aislinn knit up for the Tattoo Faeries KAL. I frogged and completely re-wrote my pattern because it didn't turn out the way i wanted. Now i'm working on getting the bead option placed where they look good.

No comments:

Post a Comment