Wednesday, June 15, 2011

I'm going to Dye, Dye, Dye my hair black..and smoke a clove!

way back in the day (10 years ago) i was a goth..yeah, i admit it, i wore all black and wrote bad poetry. It wasn't all dark and gloomy. I mean, my hair was purple for a couple years. And i wore a lot of red too =D

But doing our hair was the biggest part, it made the most impact. I started dying my hair when i was probably 13, Middle school-age. Mom let me dye it temporarily. And then in high school i moved on to the permanent stuff. At one point during my senior year i bleached out my bangs with the intention of dying them bright crayola purple, but mom nixed that, and made my dye it all "normal" red before graduation.

Right after graduation i dyed the back of my hair black, and the front grape purple. it was like that until i met ross. And then i just never got around to dying my hair. Kidlette came around and well...yeah.

And then yesterday mom came over and wanted me to dye her hair brown (to cover the "hairs of experience") and i decided it was time. So i got a sale box of Revlon in Burgundy...yeah, my hair is deep red. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment