Tuesday, June 14, 2011

WWKIP Hunt Year 2 - Day 3

I was so tired last night that i didn't get around to blogging what kae and I did yesterday.

So i'm doing it this morning!

First Kae and i went back to JoAnns to buy the right amount of fabric for our new tablecloth. I mismeasured and didn't take overhang into account so the first one was a little too small.

After JoAnns we met Barbara and her kiddies at the park on Anchorage. It's a very nice park with shade, water fountains and BATHROOMS! omg bathrooms. So few public parks have bathrooms.

Veronica (Barbara's 9 yo daughter) let me teach her to knit after she got bored chasing the littler kids around.

We also joined them for lunch at the Alehouse in Promenade, they're so cute.

Then kae and i went back to the library for me to pick up a book i had on hold, I decided to make the trip worth the gas so we stayed and kae got to play on the computer. We're going back Wednesday, because I won a book! The Bicycle Diaries.../shrug

I'm almost done with my first KIP project, a slouchy hat for Katzie.
And i've started reading "The President's Vampire" the sequel to "Blood Oath" that i read last week.

No comments:

Post a Comment