Saturday, June 11, 2011

WWKIP Hunt Year 2 - Day 1

this morning we got up super early to go to Ikea with my Mother and Sister in law. Omg total fun. I loved it...i'm actually a little mad at myself for whining about having to go. i take it all back.

There is a little play place for the kiddies to keep them busy while the 'rents shop, and upstairs is a cafeteria with FREE coffee and 99c breakfast. super good deal.

 We replaced our coffee table with not one, but three tables. 2 to be the coffee table and one for a new side table, i like it, even if dave doesn't.
as for WWKIP, i got a picture of me in the car as a passenger

I got a picture at Panera, where we had lunch.
I got a picture while the driver of a car while waiting for Dave-o to get off work

So that's Day 1 - 3 Points.

No comments:

Post a Comment