Sunday, June 12, 2011

WWKIP Hunt Year 2 - Day 2

This morning Kae and I were up bright and early to go get breakfast, we would have gotten Dennys like we did last year, but they tore it down /sigh..

Pancakes and Strawberry syrup? yes...please...

We tried to go to the library, since i have a book on hold to pick up, but they didn't open until Noon, so we headed to Joanns to get some fabric to make a tablecloth for our dining room table. it's a bit small, so i'll have to go back tomorrow and get more. But i like the green with leaves we picked out. I snapped a picture of my knitting there, since i walked around with it out while we looked at all the new stuff they've gotten just in the last week, like an entire new AISLE of yarn (squee!)

We cleaned up the living room and kitchen and put our new (too small) tablecloth on, and then waited around for daddy to get home from being slave labor for Grandpa Frank, and then had dinner (Asparagus Stir Fry) and decided we needed to go to the pool. Since we have to shower off before getting into the pool, we had to sit for a few minutes to use the showers, again i pulled out my knitting. Daddy has been super helpful taking pics for me this year.

As for my Summer Reading Program, i've finished book 2 of 5. City of Bones by Cassandra Clare, it's a YA Paranormal. I liked it actually, i'll get the second one from the library eventually.

Tomorrow Kae and I will be meeting our friend Barabara at the Park, with her 3 yo son Alex and her 10 yo Daughter Veronica, I already talked to Vern about letting me teach her to knit while we're there for the park and bonus point. We'll also be going to the Library and quite possibly the mall, we need to get a Father's Day present for daddy.


Do you think it'll count if i knit while doing yoga for the Knitting at the Gym? since i don't belong to a gym, nor do we have a fitness room in our development...hrm....

No comments:

Post a Comment